USE YOUR LIBRARY
- How do I get a library card?
If you are a resident of Union County, live in one of the areas covered by our various reciprocal borrower agreements, or are a student of the Union County School Corporation, you are eligible for a card. Please bring your identification and proof of residence to the circulation desk in the library, fill out a registration form, and we’ll create an account for you.
- What are the circulations policies?
- You are responsible for all materials checked out on your card
- Books, audio books, and most other materials can be borrowed for 21 days.
- Express materials, Magazines, and DVDs can be borrowed for 7 days.
- Interlibrary loan material circulates for a period specified by the owning library.
- Reference genealogy materials, and newspapers are used in the library only.
- Downloadable materials have many different checkout periods. Check per type borrowed.
- Juvenile patrons may not borrow R videos
- How do I login to My Account? By logging into My Account, card holders can:
• Place holds on library materials and designate a pickup location
• Suspend Requests
• Sign up for e-mail notices to be informed and reminded of holds and overdue items
• Request an item through Evergreen Indiana